December 2011
January 2012
|
给郭宝崑的一封信(3) - Cat
Thursday, December 8, 2011 // 4:20 PM 亲爱得宝崑叔叔, 还是我!您好吗? 今天想跟你聊聊‘文化’这个题目。您在好几个剧本里都有提到‘追随文化’,‘现代化掩盖文化’和‘文化孤儿’这几跟文化有关的名次。新加坡人真的是文化孤儿吗? Many youngsters these days do not know where their ancestors are from and they seem ok with it. Is it true that our roots, culture & heritage had been uprooted from us as modernization took over our lives? Many people always said “我们的文化” but what exactly is “我们的文化”? That brings us to “文化孤儿”. You have mentioned that “…这个国家、这个民族普遍具有文化孤儿的心态:一种失离感,一种追索自我的焦虑。去访查祖先的文化国度,我们可以得到某种抚慰,但是总无 法认同那就是自己的文化家园。我们长期处于一种漂泊寻觅的心境中。有人把这称作边缘人意识.” Whenever I think of this, I felt lonely. Where is my root, my heritage? Are they important to me this a society like this? Our government somehow gave us a answer many years back when dialect was uprooted from our languages. As much as I wanted to find my roots, my heritage, I’m kind of helpless and felt very “边缘人”. And I think this “边缘人意识” will pass down to the next generation. Good luck to them! 惠敏字 |
|
Post a Comment